6TH ANTIBODY INDUSTRIAL SYMPOSIUM 2018 – AIS2018
TARGETS FOR MABS : INNOVATIVE APPROACHES FOR THEIR DISCOVERY & VALIDATION
The 6th edition of the Antibody Industrial Symposium (AIS2018) co-organized by MabDesign and the LabEx MAbImprove took place at the Corum Conference Center in Montpellier from June 25th to June 26th 2018.
The AIS2018 Congress gathered more than 250 participants from over 120 companies based in 11 different countries to discuss and learn about the latest innovations on Targets for MAbs and innovative approaches for their Discovery & Validation.
This 2-days Congress welcomed 30 high-profile speakers from both academia and industry including 4 Keynote speakers presented in 5 different sessions:
– SESSION 1 – Validated Targets : lessons learned from success & failure in clinical
– SESSION 2 – Discovery Approaches : Accessing clinical material, Target Identification platfromes, OMICS-based analysis
– SESSION 3 – Pitch Session – New Approaches/ Technologies for Discovery & Validation of New Targets for mAbs
– SESSION 4 – Pre-Clinical Validation: Methods, Models & Companion tests
– SESSION 5 – Emerging Targets: immunocheckpoints & microenvironment
Moreover, the event enabled the presentation of 10 Pitches carefully selected by the Scientific Advisory Board based on the Innovation of their project as well as the presentation of more than 30 Posters during the 2 Poster sessions.
The AIS2018 delegates represented by a large variety of countries; including Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK and USA but also Thailand, decided to award the Best Pitch to Pierre Martineau from IRCM and iMAb for his work on New innovative synthetic human libraries, and the Best Poster to Charline Ogier from IRCM on her research on a New therapeutic treatment for pancreatic cancer.
The AIS2018 allowed to realize more than 250 B2B meetings, meet and find new collaborators and stablish news business relationships. Furthermore, during the AIS2018, 24 companies were able to showcase, as exhibitors, their latest innovations in products & services in the field.
17 rue Crépet
+33 (0)4 78 02 39 91